Harris Tweed is a tweed cloth that is handwoven by islanders at their homes in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland, finished in the Outer Hebrides, and made from pure virgin wool dyed and spun in the Outer Hebrides. This definition, quality standards and protection of the Harris Tweed name are enshrined in the Harris Tweed Act 1993
The aim of this collection is to have a limited supply available each month. There will be at least 2 varieties available each month.
The current line up features the following:
Hot Pink - a pink / purple check backed with a baby pink.
Kingfisher: a purple and green plaid Tweed backed in a purple cotton.
Blue Steal: a blue checked Harris Tweed with a blue backing.
- Rust: an orange/brown Harris Tweed, backed with a plain brown backing
- Holiday: an orange/red/green check backed in red.
- Plum: a purple Tweed, backed in purple
- Buffalo: a red and black tartan check Tweed with a black cotton backing.
- Lemongrass - a green Herringbone backed with a dark green.